PGPC’s professionals are just that—professionals! We have over 136 years of cumulative and extensive experience in public procurement. Our processes utilize the latest in eprocure software. PGPC is available to assist with your public entity in:
- Preparing quotes, Information for Bids (IFB), Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Setting up and maintaining bid files in a logical, sequential manner
- Establishing solicitation terms and conditions
- Creating master lists of bids and proposals
- Establishing a registered vendor list along with a commodity code listing
- Assisting in the processes of negotiation, award, and implementation of contracts
- Proper disposal of records
- Assisting with due diligence
PGPC will assist with procurement procedures, so that you become and remain in compliance with Arizona state statutes, USFR, and Arizona state procurement rules.
New Construction and DSF Projects
New schools present unique opportunities with furniture, fixtures, and equipment acquisitions and installations. Limited budgets present challenging problems, and we offer solutions to get more with less and still meet the needs of your students, staff, and community.
Division of School Facilities (DSF), previously known as SFB, projects need to done as quickly as possible, but with the utmost level of compliance, given their ever-changing procedures.