PGPC has experts who will assist you in your strategic planning. This includes meeting to plan the process, facilitate the meetings, gather data, lead focus groups, conduct surveys, and present your draft Strategic Plan for comments before issuing the final documents.
Reasons to Consider a Strategic Plan
- Are you concerned about recruiting the best and brightest for your public entity?
- How are you going to decide which programs will receive cutbacks?
- How can the whole community be involved in the process?
- Do you need to consider closing a local school?
- Are there programs that are outdated or inefficient?
- Is downsizing on your horizon?
- Are there tough decisions to be made because of reduced funding?